Hydro has the pleasure of inviting you to Capital Markets Day, which will take place in London, on November 29-30, 2018.
07:30 – 08:00
Registration and light breakfast
08:00 – 13:00
• Hydro, by President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg
• Financial update, by Executive Vice President and CFO Eivind Kallevik
• Market outlook, by Senior Vice President and Head of Corporate Strategy & Analysis Kathrine Fog
• Brazil update, by Executive Vice President and Head of Bauxite & Alumina John Thuestad
• Hydro – stronger together, by several presenters
13:00 – 14:00
Lunch with Hydro’s Corporate Management
One-on-one meetings for investors and sell-side analysts
08:00 – 15:00
Meetings between investors/sell-side analysts and the members of Hydro’s Corporate Management. Each meeting will have 25 minutes duration. Investors and sell-side analysts will be offered 2-4 meetings depending on demand. Please indicate your interest in one-on-one meetings when signing up for the event. You will receive your confirmed meeting schedule in advance.
Due to a limited number of places, we kindly ask you to register your interest as soon as possible, by November 16 at the latest, by sending the 'Registration form'. We will confirm your participation shortly thereafter.
for Norsk Hydro ASA
Head of Investor Relations
Questions about the event can be directed to Investors Relations Assistant Aud Helen Halvorsen at Aud.Helen.Halvorsen@hydro.com or on +47 95182741.